How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

lol

lol that was pretty funny. Fav. part was when you were karate chopping to play, least favorite part was when u smashed the guitar...I cried.

Link Gets Hurt Once Again Link Gets Hurt Once Again

Lol

haha that was a lil funny, a bit to expecting tho. on the side tho your a very talented artist, I think that's what makes this flash so amusing to watch. YOUS GOT SKILLZ!

Biosock Biosock

Lol

Pretty good, ur voice acting is alright but maybe turn it down a bit and try to wash out some of the noise from your mic. The vid over all was great tho, pretty funny. Also I found ur 2 easter eggs in the main menu, NEW IDEA! untie their shoes and turn them gay! but try not to get poke in the eye, may want to do the untieing first;D

Gears of War VS Halo Gears of War VS Halo

lololololol

omg that was funny as hell, very nice job. The only thing that bugged me was how the "audience laugh" occured after every single time someone said something. Other than that everthing was soooo perfect and I totally agree on this hittin the front page. Very nice work, keep it up. I voted 5 outta 5 buddy!

ur friend,
Hellavon

The Happy Christmas Song The Happy Christmas Song

beautiful :)

that was off the hizzook

Fibonacci Burfing Monkey Fibonacci Burfing Monkey

haha

HAHA! that was really disturbing and fu**ed up.

Spawn Time Swarm Spawn Time Swarm

nice

Very nice, like the last review says, the drawings look alittle rushed. Shading would very much help and maybe make alittle smoother lines. The battle music is VERY old. Everyone uses it and it's kind of annoying. Mayby if you searched and found your own kind of original battle music that would help alot.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

SWEET!

That was Awesome and Hilarius. Great. Keep up the good work.

Long Day at the Mall Long Day at the Mall

Oh My God.....

What the Hell was that? That was sooo gay. Alison or whatever should've pulled out her glock and popped a couple rounds in that rent-a-cops head. Then switch on her Nitros oxcide in her wheelchair and blasted off. Now that's what I call a movie.

Jim the Cat- The Time I.. Jim the Cat- The Time I..

Hell Yeah

What the Fuck are you pansies talkin about. I think that shit was hardcore, Funny, and great and thats about all you need. Pop that Titty out of your mouth and and stop being little Pussies to the little whiners who can't take some BadAss humor.