Head's Rush Head's Rush

Awesome!

Got all 3 pieces of Charon Key
Went against Plague, Beat him, Owned his ass in hell.
Freed everyone's soul (including plague obviously)
bought all the levels
Bought the only 1 gun there is to buy!!

bugs:
When you free Eye Guy's soul it says "You beat Io! Now you can play him...blahblah" The "Io" part is the bug.
Also when fighting Eye Guy, When I do the assassination, my gun turns into the flamethrower and stays that way for the rest of the match. It's not really a bad bug, it was kinda cool seeing my guy with the flamethrower and eye guy with a magnum, but just so you know....Also I should add that each time it happened was when I was trying to figure out the perfect assassination in the level. I pulled the trigger right when the alarm goes off and that seems to turn my gun everytime.
Also most of your trophies don't work lol.
I'm not giving you crap though i'm just letting you know so you can fix these things, I understand this is a beta :D
So now that i'm done with the bragging and bug reports, I have to say this is one of my favorite fking flashes ever!! It's second place in my favorites(sorry no one beats madness interactive, that shiz is old school). Seriously though, 10/10 and a 5 rating on the side( I'll let you know my vote is worth 2.44 votes lmfao). The graphics were astounding, audio was as exciting as audio gets in flash games lol, and the user interface and game accessibility(how easy it is to play) are just friggin fantastic! Easy to pick up but challenging at the same time (well it's kinda luck but w/e)
I have to say i'm on a really messed up sleeping schedual where i'm awake when all my friends are sleeping, and vise versa, and this is exactly what I needed to scew through these worthless hours of the night, and I THANK YOU for that.
But okay, everyone hates reading so i'll cut this review.
All an all and simply said: This game fkin rocks and you HAVE to finish the tweaks and release multiplayer! or I will kill my cat, vincent.

With love and all the excitement I have getting drunk with myself at 4 a.m., Hellavon.

HeadsCo responds:

So glad we can help with your insomnia. Thanks for making us one of your favorites!

The Video Game Quiz The Video Game Quiz

Tizzightz

Nice game and awesome trivia, altho it is a lil easy(But I couldn't go on to round 2 !!!!><) Keep it up, AND GREAT MUSIC CHOICE BTW, FTW!!!!!!

ShmenonPie responds:

Yep, thanks for your review, I used your music because it sounded great, keep making more! They were meant to be easy, though, and also I did say in the description that Round 2 was the furthest you could get to, but otherwise, thanks!!

Commissar Zombie Pt. 1 Commissar Zombie Pt. 1

lol

well I thot the menu was funny because here u are expecting a shizzay game cuz such a crappy menu and then u push play and suddenly ur playin this tight azz game w/great graphics lol. I mean I do suspect u just put together the game w/ other ppls sprites but oh well, it's still pretty fun to play even if u didn't make all the art urself. I think if u touched it up and put in ur-half of the effort instead of just slapping together sprites and stuff this game could make front page fo'sho. Goodluck

Turret Defense Turret Defense

should've added save or restart mr. gamemaker

The game was awesome and really good EXCEPT that tiny little save feature or atleast restart mission button was absent, sorry guy but when you make a long stage game like the one you have here that is kinda a must-have:p

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

glitches about the game.....

i just got the game for gamecube and every now and then it freezes for no reason. if any one else has this problem please reply but it just could be my copy.

Madness Trigger Madness Trigger

Nice

Very nice. Very 3D and smooth. Shooting has alittle delay but I i'm not the one to critisize cuz I couldn't do better plus I can't even spell critisize right.